ODT Watch | Issue 16

ODT Watch | Issue 16

This week the ODT had a stern word with their neighbours about the recent noise complaints made during one of the ODT’s all night bangers.

One ODT employee was overheard yelling, “You can’t go to the media, we are the media”.


Suddenly, something mysterious happened.

We think there was a 30% chance the ‘pole’ was actually a particularly tangible shadow, a 10% chance that it was just someone from Poland, and a 60% chance that it was the ODT’s first erection.


Next, the ODT displayed the mix of the surreal and the innocuous that we have come to love.

Also, saying you are “not sure,” and then going on to say “but I’m not sure,” is awful grammar.


Next, in disaster news,

The ODT are trying to lull us into a false sense of security.


And finally, the ODT have some revolutionary new information.

This article first appeared in Issue 16, 2017.
Posted 5:43pm Monday 24th July 2017 by Charlie O’Mannin.