Campus Watch and the Code of ConductIt’s 2005 in North Dunedin. Everyone has a bad haircut. Somewhere in the distance students huddle around a burning couch. Broken glass glitters on the footpath. The 4:20 Club smoke cannabis each week on Union Lawn. Bars around campus sell cheap drinks to drunk students. Undie 500 is getting bigger every year. Campus Watch and the Code of Conduct are just a twinkle in the Vice-Chancellor’s eye. Life is good. But the University of...
Milkshake Wrestling, Hypnotists and Buckets of Vomit: A History of O-WeekO-Week is a beautiful time of the year. Wearing too much body glitter, you meet your first-year boyfriend for the first time in the line for toga, and then proceed to throw up White Rhinos in the Arana bushes for the remainder of the evening. It’s a confusing, smelly time of sex, social anxiety and pretending to like DnB. For our final issue, Critic delves into the history of Orientation to figure out, well, what the fuck happened? Are the...
- Pull Your Red Card: You're Running Out of Time
- Milkshake Wrestling, Hypnotists and Buckets of Vomit: A History of O-Week
- Campus Watch and the Code of Conduct
- Dave Cull: Beautiful Nightmayor
- The Dunedin Youth Council
- The Great Annual Critic Fish ‘n’ Chip Review
- Dunedin’s Student Night Shifters
- The Inaugural Critic Instant Ramen Review
- Nitro Stokes the Student Fire: How a RTD Pays For Student Parties
- Does Gambling Pay?