In a recent study undertaken by the University of Otago Psychology Department, participants with a profound lack of personality were found to be liked more by others when wearing quirky shades. This finding was not to the surprise of students interviewed, with one student saying, “that kient over there wears speedos and he’s the best bloke I’ve ever met”. The student in question noted that he was typically a boring fuck at parties but so long as the glasses were around, he never had to worry.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Critic Booze Reviews | Speight's
- Vape Review | Strawberry Kiwifruit Aotearoa E-Juice
- Bone Apple Teeth: Custard: Soup, but make it dessert.
- Moaningful Confessions | Antonio and the Tonsils
- Horoscope | Issue 8
- Moaningful Confessions | Issue 7
- Critic Booze Reviews | Rabbit Ranch Pinot Gris
- Horoscope | Issue 7
- Bone Apple Teeth | Tacos: for a Celebration
- Bone Apple Teeth | Vegan Korma