- Moray eels. Swoon! There’s a reason their name sounds like the Latin word for “love”.
- What’s more romantic than a trustworthy partner? Kiss a tiger and know that, despite the fact they could horrifically maim or kill you, they’re making out with you instead.
- Giraffes have tongues the size of your forearm. Try kissing one for a little extra spice on a rainy day. If the giraffes in your area are acting coy, anteaters offer the same charms.
- Plant a smooch directly on an anaconda. You’ll love the smooth texture and they’ll love the warmth they cannot produce themselves.
- Don’t rule out a potential beau because they’re not down to kiss on the first date. Wait around on a tropical beach for a sea turtle during their annual egg-laying season and lay your own eggs of romance. Then next year they’ll be ready for kissing—and the wait will be worth it.
- Would you hook up with a clone of yourself? Plant a smooch on a baboon and you’ll know for sure.
- This one is for those with voracious appetites. Next time you hit the town, keep an eye out for your local rat king. Play it cool enough and you’ll be pashing non-stop for months.
- You’ve been underestimating the cat that hangs around the flat next door for too long. Shoot your shot and you won’t be disappointed.
- There isn’t a single part of a pelican’s mouth you can’t kiss.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- ODT Watch | Issue 24
- UoO Moaningful Confessions | Issue 24
- Booze Review Writer goes Straight Edge, Reviews Smug Sense of Superiority Each Week
- Film Student Really Wants You to Understand Tarantino Like He Does
- Student Votes in OUSA Election, Realises They Matched With All Presidential Candidates on Tinder
- Radio One Golden Ticket Found Hidden Inside Stack of Volunteer Forms
- Horoscopes | Issue 24
- Critic Booze Reviews | Coruba and Cola
- Critic Blind Date | Kate and Leo
- ODT Watch | Issue 23