- Lecturers sharing their political opinions. I wish school teachers had been allowed to do that. It’s such a sexy insight into their mind’s eye.
- Victoria Uni Students’ Association having consent bingo nights. Let’s bring that culture to duds x
- Writing on bathroom stall walls. It’s prime entertainment and is simply not done enough. If someone is in love with Jennifer, I want to learn that when I pee.
- Children. Hope the boy I’m seeing doesn’t read this but honestly cbk to pop one out right now. Imagine getting to mould a human however you want.
- Using bags and books to guard a table in the library. It’s a controversial opinion but I say good on them! They claimed that spot as their own and they deserve to come back to it after lunch. Don’t act like you wouldn’t do the exact same if you got your hands on a booth.
- People who dress nicely for class. BRO, are you not crushed by the weight of academia? How do you find time to wear a button up shirt?
- Everyone acting shocked that the royal family is racist. Did no one pay attention in 1840? Those guys (the monarchy) have never been cool.
- Vodka cruisers: if I see you walking out of Leith with those I will throw hands. I have never purchased cruisers because I grew out of them long before I could legally buy alcohol. Do better.
- Jacinda Ardern saying she doesn’t like that it’s illegal to possess cannabis. Neither do I, but it’s almost like she has the power to change that and just hasn’t.
- The College of Education Auditorium. WHY is it so far away? 10 minutes will never be enough time for that massive fucking hike.