Oh boy, you thought your work was hard, you’ve just had a little peep at the laptop screen of the person next to you in the library and it’s completely incomprehensible. They must be a genius; they’re not even sweating looking at all those complicated squiggles and graphs. Your work looks really easy compared, which makes you feel even more stupid that you can’t do it. The person sitting next to you probably got an A+ on their latest extra-difficult assignment, while you got a B- on your tutorial presentation. What are you even doing at University? You’re not good enough.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Moaningful Confessions | Derry Dick
- Third-Year Blames Freshers For Illness, Not Week of Binge Drinking
- GRFT101 Is The First Ever Tertiary-Level Grifting Course
- Fuck, I Canít Cook!
- Kingfisher Lager
- Rate or Hate
- EDITORIAL: Porn has fucked us up
- Moaningful Confessions | A Spicy Night
- Student Excited To Stop Hiding True Self From Parents After Holidays