Oh boy, you thought your work was hard, you’ve just had a little peep at the laptop screen of the person next to you in the library and it’s completely incomprehensible. They must be a genius; they’re not even sweating looking at all those complicated squiggles and graphs. Your work looks really easy compared, which makes you feel even more stupid that you can’t do it. The person sitting next to you probably got an A+ on their latest extra-difficult assignment, while you got a B- on your tutorial presentation. What are you even doing at University? You’re not good enough.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Editorial | Let Students Vote On A Day Without Exams
- Vape Review | Sadboy E-Liquid Butter Cookie
- Moaningful Confessions | Team Rawdog, right, babe?
- Bone Apple Teeth | Takakau Paraoa (Flat Bread)
- Editorial | Getting an Abortion is Actually Super Chill
- Vape Review | Hunting Cloud Sour Blackberry
- Moaningful Confessions | All in the TL;DR
- Bone Apple Teeth | Back to Basics
- Booze Reviews | Seltzers