Commerce student Lyndon Bridge is overwhelmed this week by an inbox simply bursting with job opportunities. Sources close to Bridge said that he heeded the advice of the Careers Centre and attended one of the highly exclusive events held in the Link on a Tuesday from 1pm-4pm. Six sparse tables coated in black tablecloths were set up with the aim of making career dreams come true for the lucky students who attended, each offering pamphlets galore. “I didn’t even have to give out my email address,” Lyndon was overheard bragging. “My attendance alone automatically secured me 19 job offers.” Lyndon is planning on a lucrative summer now that he has secured a coveted gig as a Cookie Time Seasonal Sales and Marketing Engineer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Moaningful Confessions | Derry Dick
- Third-Year Blames Freshers For Illness, Not Week of Binge Drinking
- GRFT101 Is The First Ever Tertiary-Level Grifting Course
- Fuck, I Canít Cook!
- Kingfisher Lager
- Rate or Hate
- EDITORIAL: Porn has fucked us up
- Moaningful Confessions | A Spicy Night
- Student Excited To Stop Hiding True Self From Parents After Holidays