Third-year student, Anna Brown, felt as if she already knew the OUSA presidential candidates, despite never meeting them. Upon reading their bios in last week’s Critic, as well as seeing their faces smeared over social media, Anna couldn’t help but shake the familiar feeling she got from each candidate. It wasn’t until she saw all of them sitting at the OUSA Forum that she realised each of them had sent her some level of ‘up 2 x’ on Tinder. While their stance on repealing VSM won over the popular vote, their attempts to slide in the DMs on a Saturday night did not win over Anna’s heart.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Moaningful Confessions | Derry Dick
- Third-Year Blames Freshers For Illness, Not Week of Binge Drinking
- GRFT101 Is The First Ever Tertiary-Level Grifting Course
- Fuck, I Canít Cook!
- Kingfisher Lager
- Rate or Hate
- EDITORIAL: Porn has fucked us up
- Moaningful Confessions | A Spicy Night
- Student Excited To Stop Hiding True Self From Parents After Holidays