Michaela’s life has been falling apart this year. Uni has overwhelmed her, her GPA has slipped, her fitness regime has fallen off the perch and she’s been partying too hard. “I can change,” Michaela told sources recently. “I just need to have visions and goals and some self care.” Starting with this facemask, which will definitely make up for all that lost serotonin come Monday morning when she’s off to the gym at 6am to start her new and improved regime.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Top 10 Most Kissable Animals
- Lecturer Has Actually Used a Computer in The Past
- Philosophy Student Mistakenly Believes That Everyone at Party is Fascinated By Dead Greeks.
- Dumpy Plain Girl With Good Sense of Humour Wishes that More Guys Would Ask Her About Her Friends
- Gran’s New Reading Glasses Coming in Real Handy For Reading Jayden’s New All-Script Tattoo
- UoO Moaningful Confessions | Broken By A Birthday Bonk
- Horoscopes | Issue 20
- Critic Booze Reviews | Booze Reviews: Chasseur Cask Medium White Wine
- Critic Blind Date | Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson
- ODT Watch | Issue 20