A citywide search for a criminal crosser has been ongoing since Tuesday afternoon. Dunedin crimester Mathew Denys was spotted crossing the road without a green man by a concerned citizen who contacted police. Police Constable James Everest said “we’ve come close to catching him a few times, but he has managed to evade capture by illegally crossing the street, and we have been unable to pursue without stooping to his level”.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Moaningful Confessions | Derry Dick
- Third-Year Blames Freshers For Illness, Not Week of Binge Drinking
- GRFT101 Is The First Ever Tertiary-Level Grifting Course
- Fuck, I Canít Cook!
- Kingfisher Lager
- Rate or Hate
- EDITORIAL: Porn has fucked us up
- Moaningful Confessions | A Spicy Night
- Student Excited To Stop Hiding True Self From Parents After Holidays