University of Otago zoology researchers have reported groundbreaking findings with the help of the new Animal Research Lab. According to a study by professor John Radlow, many marine animals, including salmon, trout, squid, and penguins, were found to be highly susceptible to injury and/or death after receiving between six and ten stab wounds from a sharpened switchblade. “This could have a major impact on the way we think about stabbing ocean creatures,” Radlow said.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Rheineck Lager Is A Goddamn Scam
- Famous Grouse Is Pure Fucking Gasoline
- Woodstock Is the Biggest Bitch Drink in New Zealand
- People Who Willingly Drink Bavaria 8.6 Are Psychopaths
- New Zealand Lager Is the Most Influential Beer in This Nationís History
- The Week the ODT Tried to Make Old People Feel Better About Dying
- All The Time We Scooped the ODT This Year
- Lunchtime Quickie
- Love is Blind | JFK and Marilyn
- Dear Aunt Zo and Uncle Jim, what are the top ten pieces of advice, in the whole world?