University of Otago zoology researchers have reported groundbreaking findings with the help of the new Animal Research Lab. According to a study by professor John Radlow, many marine animals, including salmon, trout, squid, and penguins, were found to be highly susceptible to injury and/or death after receiving between six and ten stab wounds from a sharpened switchblade. “This could have a major impact on the way we think about stabbing ocean creatures,” Radlow said.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- The Week the ODT Yet Again Chose to Give a Racist a Platform
- How to Make the Strongest Edibles Possible
- Mr Sandler, Bring Me a Dream | Bedtime Stories
- Even The People Who Make Ranfurly Draught Don't Like Ranfurly Draught
- Love is Blind | Kylie and Kyle
- Dear Aunt Kell and Mama Zo, are drugs kosher, and what does kosher even mean?
- The Week the ODT Were Very Mean to Invercargill
- Mr Sandler, Bring Me a Dream | Blended
- Lion Red Is New Zealandís Most Generic Beer
- Love is Blind | Laura and James