University of Otago zoology researchers have reported groundbreaking findings with the help of the new Animal Research Lab. According to a study by professor John Radlow, many marine animals, including salmon, trout, squid, and penguins, were found to be highly susceptible to injury and/or death after receiving between six and ten stab wounds from a sharpened switchblade. “This could have a major impact on the way we think about stabbing ocean creatures,” Radlow said.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Moaningful Confessions | That Time I Straight Up Had Sex In A Zoo
- Fuck, I Canít Cook!
- Rate or Hate
- Nissan Leaf Blissfully Unaware That It Will Be A Breathaís Car in 20 Years
- Return to Level 2 Celebrated By Exploited Hospo Workers
- Booze Reviews | Grolsch Premium Pilsner
- GUEST EDITORIAL | Nau mai ngā hua o Mahuru Māori
- Crossword (Issue 21)
- Moaningful Confessions | Part 2: A Big Night