University of Otago zoology researchers have reported groundbreaking findings with the help of the new Animal Research Lab. According to a study by professor John Radlow, many marine animals, including salmon, trout, squid, and penguins, were found to be highly susceptible to injury and/or death after receiving between six and ten stab wounds from a sharpened switchblade. “This could have a major impact on the way we think about stabbing ocean creatures,” Radlow said.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Moaningful Confessions | The River Thames
- Amazing! Child of Real-Life Medical Doctor Is Doing Health Sci
- Touching! ďEvilĒ Landlord Donates Generously To Charity, Proves Naysayers Wrong
- Fuck, I Canít Cook!
- Booze Reviews | Vailima 6.7
- Rate or Hate
- Local Produce: Hot Sauce Club
- EDITORIAL | Iím very tempted to make Critic this TRASHY all the time
- Moaningful Confessions | Double Dipping