“Bitches and sluts these days only wanna date jerks. No luck for nice guys like me,” said local man Brandon Lee in an internet rant yesterday. Lee, who is known for his extremist political opinions, anime fandom, and general unpleasantness, complained bitterly about “always being stuck in the friend zone,” despite the fact that The Critical Tribune could find no woman who was willing to go on the record claiming to be his friend.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- The Week the ODT Yet Again Chose to Give a Racist a Platform
- How to Make the Strongest Edibles Possible
- Mr Sandler, Bring Me a Dream | Bedtime Stories
- Even The People Who Make Ranfurly Draught Don't Like Ranfurly Draught
- Love is Blind | Kylie and Kyle
- Dear Aunt Kell and Mama Zo, are drugs kosher, and what does kosher even mean?
- The Week the ODT Were Very Mean to Invercargill
- Mr Sandler, Bring Me a Dream | Blended
- Lion Red Is New Zealand’s Most Generic Beer
- Love is Blind | Laura and James