- The Queen does the washing-up once a year. There’s a special hut at Balmoral for her to do it in.
- Fighter pilots in stressful situations release such large amounts of hormones that they may ejaculate.
- German city Trier has replaced some of its crosswalk lights with tiny images of Karl Marx.
- In space you can cry but your tears won’t fall, they just puddle up under your eye.
- Britain's two oldest men were both born on the same day in 1908. They have never met but they send each other birthday cards.
- Norway's national broadcaster now requires prospective commenters to pass a quiz on the news story they just read before being allowed to comment.
- Cashpoint, Bubble Wrap, Jet Ski, Ping Pong, Memory Stick and Tupperware are all brand names.
- To vomit, some frog species cough up their whole stomach and then carefully rinse it out with their right hand before pushing it back inside their mouth.
- Until the 1990s, Britain's nuclear weapons were secured with bike locks.
- Nobody has yet been able to make artificial salt.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Moaningful Confessions | The River Thames
- Amazing! Child of Real-Life Medical Doctor Is Doing Health Sci
- Touching! ďEvilĒ Landlord Donates Generously To Charity, Proves Naysayers Wrong
- Fuck, I Canít Cook!
- Booze Reviews | Vailima 6.7
- Rate or Hate
- Local Produce: Hot Sauce Club
- EDITORIAL | Iím very tempted to make Critic this TRASHY all the time
- Moaningful Confessions | Double Dipping