- The flying fox behind gardens New World. Provides much entertainment on a dusty walk home from town.
- Wearing the same top as another girl at a party. It’s not embarrassing, that’s just how you know you’re fashionable.
- Adults on Lime scooters. You go king.
- BYOs. You don’t need an occasion, wine drunk at a restaurant is just a welcome change of scene from wine drunk in your living room.
- Camping!!! It’s so cheap and fun and possibly warmer than my flat anyways.
- Spending Easter alone in my flat writing an assignment that was due a week ago.
- Geese. The scariest fucking animal and they’re SO big irl.
- Tutors telling you to ‘talk to your neighbour’ about the content. Please just let me learn in silence
- David fuckin Seymour. Thank you for your talk about socialism david but I learned NOTHING, in fact I lost brain cells.
- Otago Uni tacking Otago Anniversary Day onto our Easter holidays. We need all the days off we can get and I feel cheated.
- Alfa Romeo cars. We get it you’re compensating x