Posted 8:58am Sunday 10th October 2021 by Alex Leckie-Zaharic
A technical report from July detailed that there is dangerous asbestos in some of the University’s heaters. The original heaters were removed, but many still operate in other buildings. The University did not respond in time for comment on this article. After hearing about asbestos in the Read more...
Posted 2:58pm Sunday 9th May 2021 by Alex Leckie-Zaharic
A routine story about the University proactively clearing away asbestos from an old building as part of an upgrade took an unexpected turn when the University sent mixed messages. An earlier statement sent to Critic Te Arohi said that only the safer, “non-friable” form of Read more...
Showing items with the tag: