- Having a compost bin! A nice way to dispose of food, a nice way to attract worms to your property, and a nice surprise for your landlord at the end of your lease.
- Turtles. Save them xx
- Menstrual cups. The company that owns U by Kotex uses palm oil, which is certainly not something I want in my vag. Plus menstrual cups are also just way lower waste.
- Meat-free Mondays. The agriculture industry is responsible for a fuckton of NZ’s carbon emissions. Not contributing to that would likely make your monday distinctly less shit x
- Keep cups. (Except I don’t rate that Christian group giving them out free on campus in exchange for doing a survey about god, my keepcup from them broke after two uses.)
- Flexitarians. That’s NOT a thing. You’re just a normal person who eats food.
- The government pitching electric cars as the solution to our environmental problems. How about you just invest in public transport?
- The 40-hour work week. Very unsustainable for my brain and body I would say.
- Eco-fascism. I don’t actually know what that means but I’ve heard people talking about it and it sounds really bad.
- My flatmate’s passive aggressive notes about what can and can’t be recycled. Is that eco-fascism? (ily tho king x)