Last Tuesday afternoon, Otago University hosted Shalom Cohen, the former Israeli Ambassador to Egypt, for a discussion with students and staff. Cohen is currently the acting Israeli Ambassador to New Zealand. Mr Cohen spent much of the heated discussion...
Otago University has been deemed by the Otago Daily Times as “trumpeting” its contribution to Dunedin after the annual Economic Impact Report was presented at the University Council meeting on Tuesday...
The Ministry of Health is in the firing line of Otago professors due to its reluctance to introduce a bowel cancer-screening pilot programme nationwide, despite the programme’s proven success. University of Otago health services researcher Dr Sarah Derrett,...
OUSA has met a suggestion that it underwrite a Daft Punk gig with a mix of excitement, caution and derision. Radio One station manager Sean Norling’s spontaneous idea was emailed to Daft Punk’s agent...
A nationwide made-to-order web-based essay service marketed primarily towards Chinese students has been uncovered. Assignment4U is registered with a New Zealand domain name, and markets itself as an “academic advisory” service. A 1,500-word essay ordered by...
An elderly gentleman from South Dunedin has been outed as a “pimp” by the Otago Daily Times after a popular YouTube video inspired them to publish an article about the man’s “pimped out” mobility scooter. While the aged hustler is far from making coin from...
- University council holds a meeting
- Shitty health decisions
- Radio 45,000
- Budget 2013: Nothing new for impoverished students
- Daft punks ignore Daft Punk suggestion
- Debating Society refrain from debating their privilege
- Ghosts write essays for cash
- South Dunedin pimps pimp
- Whare Krishna
- OUSA to break world record by inventing it
- Recreation Centre facelift lacks actual lift
- Ferguson finally fucks off
- Police render point-proving tactics irrelephant
- ODT exposes exposer
- Justice Davani
- Government throws more money at research
- A degree from Otago might just get you a job
- Cardboard swords slay selwyn’s hordes
- Dunedin – New Zealand’s Detroit