Laneway’s recent 2020 line up announcement has declared local Auckland talent, Josh Smith (not that Josh Smith) as headliner for this year’s event. A so-called ‘man of the people’ Josh looks forward to playing Mac DeMarco’s Spotify radio algorithm from his decks while wearing a fun and quirky Hawaiian shirt over a vintage tee that cost him $80 dollars from Emporium.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Critic Booze Reviews | Speight's
- Vape Review | Strawberry Kiwifruit Aotearoa E-Juice
- Bone Apple Teeth: Custard: Soup, but make it dessert.
- Moaningful Confessions | Antonio and the Tonsils
- Horoscope | Issue 8
- Moaningful Confessions | Issue 7
- Critic Booze Reviews | Rabbit Ranch Pinot Gris
- Horoscope | Issue 7
- Bone Apple Teeth | Tacos: for a Celebration
- Bone Apple Teeth | Vegan Korma